Monday, August 16, 2004

once again about friendster! i need a help!

hola all! blogging from campus now, and it's still 11 AM and i've already finished my 9AM lecture on electronic society. got five classes today (yup, horrifying five classes!), one down, four more to go! go meeee! *sigh*

so anyway, imma talk about friendster here. i'm sure you're all already aware of what friendster is, and i believe most of you are an active friendster user yourself. now i want to talk about that is about its relation with culture, particularly indonesian culture. actually this is not only my rambling thoughts, cuz i actually am going to write a 3000-words essay about friendster, and how friendster actually is reflecting indonesian culture (and i'm talking about our collective virtues and norms here).

so guys, if you have any thought(s) about friendster, please drop me a message, a comment, or you can email me, of even message me on friendster (if you're in my personal network, that is).

so here are the questions about friendster:
1. are you a friendster user? if so, how long have you been using it?
2. are you addidted to it? why and how?
3. are your friends' profiles affect you on how you write your profile?
4 do you often write testimonial? do you think testimonials important? if so, why?
5. how many friends do you have? do you think by making more friends means you're somewhat more 'attractive' in the real world?
6. what about picture? how often do you change your pictures? what pictures you usually put on friendster?
7. why do you think friendster is so popular in indonesia? how useful is that?
8. have you have any other thoughts on friendster (apart from my questions)?

so there. help me please, cuz i need to write this essay in two weeks time. once again, if you have any other thoughts, or even inquires, just leave comments here, and i'll try my best to get back at you. your help is very much appreciated :)

quote of my day: help me fillin this lil survey up, will you? thx :) -me-

No comments: