Friday, August 06, 2004

houston we have a problem!

our internet at home is not working.! >.< according to andin, it's the virus. oh i'm so tired working on virus again. andin said there's no way she's gonna reformat the computer again.. so we currently don't have any internet at our home. and it scares me.

and what scares me more is the fact that i can no longer live without the internet, and of course, my computer. i was doing OK, back then, without internet and computer. i did all my my assignments without advanced technology so-called computer. i organised all of my stuff from 'the so-called real world', not 'the so-called cyber world'. as for now, well, i still use my books, pens and other non-advanced technologies, but hell i barely can do anything without internet and computer. i now have to go to uni, in order to use internet, just to get my reading list from all of my subject. it's supposed to be my day off you know. and it's friday! >.<

oh well, it's just amazing to see how internet and computer have changed our lives, innit? any help for my technical internet problem?

quote of my day: "our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." -martin luther king, jr.-


No comments: