Friday, August 13, 2004

kawan oh kawan lihatlah lihat !

[the image here has been removed due to a complaint by someone. if you still want to see the image, just holla at me and i'll give you the link. apology for your inconvinience]

hehe this was created by dimpol, one of my best friends back in j-town. the girl in the red shirt was me, taken waaayyy back then, back to the 2002.. i was so thin back then huhuhu T_T
so this is his creation, made with i dunno what and dunno how. so it's so kewl for me. for a person who doesn't know a thing about design graphic at all. so i just love it. love it so much indeed. i thank dimpol sooo much for this. sering2 ya pooolll!! :D

on a completely different topic, i just got back from the city with egi, and we went to max brenner's chocolate bar. oh my goodness, that's the first ultimate chocolate bar i've ever gone to! luv the jargon: brings the chocolate culture to the world. kewl, innit? and the fact that it is indeed brings the culture of chocolate to the world, well, at least for now, to the city of melbourne, really amazed me. now that's what i called innovation. love it once. love it twice. love it thrice. *LOL* a very nice place to hang out for a chocoholic like moi.

and oh, one more thing. my capitalist side took over this arvo. so i bought a shirt at mango. a blue-ish colour. well actually i didn't really like it, but i bought that just to satisty my capitalist passion ^_^ so there goes my extra money for today! T_T no more fancy restaurant and cafes for the rest of the weekend, which is good, since i've decided to stay at home this weekend and sit my ass in front of the computer (not for chatting and browse around the net, but to do my thing on electronic society). yep, i'm gonna do a short essay and am gonna conduct a tiny little survey on friendster. so there, wish me luck people! :)

quote of my day: "hey britney! open up!" egi, pretends to be rachel, whilst buzzing up into my apartment.

No comments: