Sunday, August 15, 2004

love actually!

i just finished watching love actually for the only-god-knows-how-many-times-i-watched-that-movie, one of the greatest love movies of all time. at least in my opinion though. it's just amazing to see how love works. in overall, i'm gonna quote one of the lines here, 'what is love if not about a total agony?' sheessh i just realised how love can be so devastating, especially if you can't be with the one you love most of the time. talking about the inevitably time n space contraints here.. :(

sorry about my rambling thoughts today, i still dunno how a movie can bring me into this kinda mood i'm having right now...
so here's a song from the movies, for those of you who are in love..

God Only Knows--Beach Boys

I may not always love you
But long as there are stars above you
You never need to doubt it
I'll make you so sure about it
God only knows what i'd be without you

If you should ever leave me
Though life would still go on believe me
The world could show nothing to me
So what good would living do me
God only knows what i'd be without you
God only knows what i'd be without you

If you should ever leave me
Well life would still go on believe me
The world could show nothing to me
So what good would living do me
God only knows what i'd be without you

quote of my day: 'my wasted heart will always love you' -the guy from love actually-

No comments: