Sunday, October 10, 2004

[super blank]

i definitely am suffering a chronic boredom. this severe desease has caused me very very both boring and bored. you know what made me realise that i'm having this stupid desease?

OK, here goes.

firstly, within this week, from 8 classes i'm having per week, i went only to 3 of 'em. ergo, i skipped so many classes. it ain't good at all, i know.

secondly, i spend my time on the internet waaay too much. i even have this withdrawment *is that even a word? hehehe* if i'm not online. ergo, i'm such a boring person no one wants to talk to me in the real world.

thirdly, i become more and more obsessed with this idol shit. it's pathetic, it's bad, it's evertyhing NOT good. anyway guys, i'm soo in love with chanel from her today's performance!

lastly, i spent most of my dough on dvds, movies and food. oh good lord.
within this week, i have rent 6 dvds, have bought 5 new dvds, and have watched soo many movies.

and why is this bad for me?
CUZ I ACTUALLY HAVE SUMTIN REALLY IMPORTANTS TO BE DONE. you know, shit stuffs like school stuffs and house chores.

ERGO, i'm dead.

bitchy mode, ON: so what geto loch *ala abg jkt yang amit2 itu :P* kalo situ punya account friendster sebelum orang2 pada punya? situ okeeee?? kasian.

No comments: