Tuesday, October 19, 2004

aladdin

yippi yay yay yippeee yaaay!! so i finally bought the aladdin dvd box set! you know, the one that i talked about in the previous entry? sooo exticed to watch that again, cuz i haven't watched aladdin since like what, 10 years ago? oh god i'm getting old, makes me realise.

quite disappointed though, cuz i bought that for $59.95, whilst an hour after i bought the dvd, she called me to inform me the exact same thing sold for only $55.95 at BIG W! it's only $4 difference, i know, but hey, it's more than 2-hours full fare metcard, it's the same as 1 hungry jack's whopper, and it's even worse if you convert that to IDR. gosh.

what makes me very dissaponted is, I CAN'T WATCH ALADDIN RITE NOW! oh these assignments. can't wait just to get over with 'em. wish me luck, ok? T_T
*ini aja posting udah disempet2in banget, demi kelangsungan blog yang memang sudah sepi ini huhuhu*


No comments: