Friday, October 01, 2004

idol and idol and idol again..

Things that are really showing my madness about australian idol. I, Putri Mia Wulandari Irwansyah:

1. Never miss the show, not even one (that's including inside idol, which gonna show u all the hot gossip about idol)
2. Along with my housemate, have downloaded everything about idol. Be it the videos of individual performances, auditions, or even group performances, and the mp3s.
3. Am really excited about Sunday night (the concert show).
4. Am really anxious about Monday night (the verdict show).
5. Am really jealous for those who live in Sydney. They can be in the same roof as the finalists during the show.
6. Know every single detail about the finalist. Be it only age or the area where they came from.
7. Am so sick of school (which happens to be on Monday night, the same time with the verdict show. The result is, I skip that media classes pretty often)
8. Do not have any fondness with one particular finalist, since I know they who have the least vote will be leaving the competition every week, one by one)
9. Check the idol forum, the un/official website of the finalist, every friggin day. Literally every friggin day.
10. Am having this some sorta continously unexplainable excitement every time I watch the idol.
11. Am fully aware that I need help.

I know, I know, I AM that pathetic.
So help me God.

No comments: