Thursday, October 07, 2004

my oh my stewpid laptop

can anyone of you explain what the hell is going on with my stewpid laptop?
ok here's the problem. I DUNNO WHAT THE PROBLEM IS!! oh this computer illiterate thingo dingo is really getting worse and worse. my oh my.
and where do i post this entry from, you may ask? many thanks to the one and only andini of course, thru the magic of the blue cable called LAN. nyahahaha ^-^

ahem. specific topic rite now.
i somehow lost my interest in australian idol, since i lost him. yes, stupid people had decided that daniel was not on the comp anymore!
i mean, come on, how could people NOT vote for him, since he has this good voice, big heart, and good looking face? omg what more can you ask from a man (as an idol of course huehueh)? and the fact that he brings out the gossips to the public at the most (you know, the gossip between him and chanel).

just look at this pic below. no more gossips and stuffs about them anymore. aren't they the cutest??


OK, he might not have the biggest heart, the best voice and yada yada yodely doo, but THE GOSSIPs?? how can you afford to lose 'em? *hahaha one of my friends said that i should've watched BIG BROTHER instead of IDOL.*
man, idol would never be the same without him anymore. *sigh*

anyway, i lied about i lost my interest in idol. i definitely am gonna watch the inside idol today, and i'm so going to the highpoint today, to meet them, IN PERSON! oooohhh andiniiii, can't wait can't wait ca't waitttt!!! <--- bawa2 nama orang, biar gak malu2in ke jumpa fans sendirian. nyahahaha. mari kita baca digicam, bawa handycam, bawa spidol buat tandatangaann lalalaaaaa :P*

have a nice day people, cuz i'm having a nice one around here. :) and oh, i mean it with my laptop problem. can anyone of you try to gimme the solution?

No comments: