Friday, September 17, 2004

aah.. the good ol' times..

i just checked a photo album made by one of my best friends back in jakarta. it's nothing special, really. but not for me. pour moi, it is very important. indeed it is. suddenly i so miss them. lucky i still have most of my old times friends, from my elementary school until my sick university of indonesia friends. we grew up a lot since then. and i have such a unexplainable feeling when i saw those piccies. i mean, do you have sorta like a weird feeling when you're looking at old photos? like thoughts such as "does he know at that time,that a year after he became model?", or "goodness me, i was sooo thin back then." *looking at myself, lol*

ah memories...

anyways, just so happy to have friends like them.. they ARE really special for me. geez i so miss jakarta :(

No comments: