Monday, September 08, 2008

the partnerboi's big three-0

yesterday was the partnerboi's big three-0!

so i managed to throw a very private semi-surprised party. well, very much private party since it was only the both of us, plus we bought the card and the cakes together so not so much of a surprise there lols =D

and here's the lil present i gave him. blow him off, really. superbly flabbergasted =)

update:
the partnerboi and i went to jeeves today to have my wedding kebaya outfit cleaned. i know (by reputation) that this place is a very high-end dry cleaning place. but what i didnt know was, the friggin place charged me 1,3 mio for having 5 items cleaned! shiiiteee, had i known the price is so over the moon, i wouldnt go there. i guess i'll have me mom pay for it since shes the one who got me there hieheiehie =P


1 comment:

nasya said...

you went to jeeves in london? sheesh! (reminds me - i have to get my wedding kebaya cleaned...)