Wednesday, September 24, 2008

dreams

ive been having dreams for these past 4 days.

not scary nor sad, but weird.

last nite i dreamed about me in melbourne with some people i cant recall. i know i was with aat, my beloved ex-colleague from the office who now lives in singapore, but i cant recall the others. and the scenery was just too weird; its not melbourne that i used to live. its melbourne, i know, but the surroundings is just not right. super weird. but i remember i was lonely.

the nite before, i dreamed about my team at the office; we went for a certification for mutual funds, the exam. of all those people, it was me, and only me who failed the exam! it scared the hell out of me, bollocks.

im having dreams i know im not supposed to have. and im hating it. =(

2 comments:

pandaendut said...

gue juga pernah mimpi aneh tentang melbourne... gloomy gitu melbourne... suram2 ga jelas, and i dont know anyone there... gue naek sepeda gitu ceritanya dari jkt ke melbourne, pas nyampe city gue harus ride uphills... wih ga enakin bgt..

kyknye itu artinye kita harus mengunjungi melben lagi deh hahahaha... somehow alam bawah sadar kita mixing up our current reality problems with our past happy life in melben...

schizilly said...

uh tell me abt it! its only been 2 months and im dreading to go back. sperti kata egi, in denial phase, still! wakkaka