Tuesday, August 09, 2005

book baton

First they have the musical baton, now they have this. I wonder what they have for the next one. Boyfriend/girlfriend baton? huaheuahea :P

OK, about books. I'm not so much a book collector. Hell, I can't even consider myself as a good reader. I have weak eyes, which makes me a weak reader. I can't stand reading the whole time, because I get dizzy easily, with oh-super-pathetic watery eyes. Still, I do love reading, doing my best effort to read, especially those compulsory books (textbooks). OK, so here's the baton (oh, i got this from Way, btw):

Total books I have:
Not that many, but I'm simply too lazy to count them one by one. But I reckon it's more than 1 rack consists of four shelves here in Melbourne, and more that two 5-shelves racks in Jakarta.

The last book I bought:
No Logo by Naomi Klein. Haven't got time reading it, though.

Current book reading right now:
Sihir Perempuan by Intan Paramaditha, Pada Sebuah Beranda by Bondan Winarno (must have, worth reading books, these two, I'm telling ya)

Five books that I read more than once (hence, mean a lot to me):
1. Saman & Larung, by Ayu Utami
2. Supernova by Dee, the whole series so far.
3. Harry Potter, the whole series.
4. Kumpulan Cerpen Kompas, the whole series.
5. Media textbooks (only because I'm obliged to). And oh, that Naomi Klein's book is one of the media book as well. So there. I must read it, eventually T_T

Oh wow, those are not 5 books, innit? ^-^

Books I don't like:
-Ones with too small fonts and single spaced.
-Ones with ugly papers.
-Ones that I feel don't like reading it (D'oh, Mijung!)

Who wants this baton:
Whoever wants it, just copy it-lah! Hehehe :)

No comments: