Saturday, May 14, 2005

good quote

i know many people have their favourite quote.
me? i'm that kinda of person. not that i dont like being motivated by those kinda words, but i just simply so easily get amazed, inspired and motivated at the same time only by looking at good quotes.
that makes me too inspired, and everything with 'too' is not good. *lame justification of simply not interested in good quotes*

but last thursday have changed my opinion in good quotes. i went to this reading n criticism class, and so it went as usual. boring boring boring.
but at the end of the class my tutor said one of the milestones of my life *exaggeration mode, ON*

"the secret to success is sincerity, and once you can fake it, you've got it made"
--my reading writing n criticism tutor--

so i guess from now on i gotta learn how to be sincere, in a fakest way. therefore i could be as success as ever.
who knows.

but till then, i think i have to deal with whats in front of me first. ooooh these assignments! cant wait till i get them done. and i haven't even started them yet. MATI GUAH. T_T

No comments: