Sunday, November 15, 2009

oh no..

It seems that bionikruly has almost taken over this blog :)

Entschuldigung, friends, I promise to write more often (can't promise the upcoming entries will be as or even more qualified, though :P)thanks for the emails asking my whereabouts; to be honest I kinda forgot the existence of this blog, with the workload, personal issues (and of course, twittering lols).

Anywaaays, what have I been up to? Umm well, business (i.e. Work) is crazy ass cuz ill be taking quite a long leave (6 working days that is), hence I gotta finish some projects, business plans and train few batches of people etc before it :(

Where am I going to spend the early end of year hols? Bali! Yaay its been AGES since my last trip there, so this time shud be very exciting! Photos are coming up :)

And rite now its 2am, alone in room, waiting for bionikruly to come home.

Few choc martinis & coronas are kicking in, so ill be needing some rest :p

Maklum, udah tua ya gitu aja langsung pening2 bahagia :d

So anyways, yeah, just bear with this blog, and ill be more active, you'll see :)

Thanks for keeping up with me! :D

No comments: