Thursday, November 27, 2008

events, events

partnerboi called just now, said that we got FREE TICKET for this event tomorroooow!

plus we're off to see this on saturday!

owwh talking about fun weekend, eh? cant wait!

on much heavier note, the master presentation file i've been working my ass off for this big project got corrupted! let's see, the IT guys cant fix it, the bloody virus (assuming the file got corrupted by virus) has spread to my other laptop(s!!) and the data within the file disappeared (i mean, how could that happen, really??). ergo, me need to REDO the whole isht again. 58 slides! of numbers, animation, and all. crappiness.

i guess i must think about the coming events i'll be attending, seeing those as my silver lining.

as of rite now, its time to .pptx-ing again! shoot!

wish me luck, everyone!

No comments: