Monday, September 12, 2005

such a loner i am

Just by looking in your heart all my life,
I'm searching for you, my sweet baby..

(ego wrappin' feat. determinatio-a love song)

Every moments a day
Every day seems a lifetime
Let me show you the way
To a joy beyond compare

(michael buble feat. nelly furtado-quando, quando, quando)

The stranger sang a theme,
From someone else's dream
The leaves began to fall
And no one spoke at all
But I can't seem to recall
When you came along

Ingenue,
Ingenue,
I just don't know what to do

(mono-life in mono)

When I'm weak I draw strength from you
And when you're lost I know how to change your mood
And when I'm down you breathe life over me
Even though we're miles apart we are each other's destiny

(zero 7-destiny)

I miss you more than I knew

(nada surf-blizzard of '77)

driving on a highway, on a chill winter night. alone.
the night is so quiet, yet it has this typical deafening silence.
an oxymoron.
i can recall all the words.
i can picture the face.
yet i cant touch him nor feel him.
i am lonely.

geez, it's amazing how songs can change your mood instantly.
yes, no need further elaboration, i assume.
shit im so lonely i think a need help.
care to send me a male stripper? hahahaks =P

No comments: